Each Feed Group has an associated Play Control, located at the top of the Feed Group Explorer window,
that can be used to play the figures displaying data derived from feeds in the feed group
as a video stream. Note that any Figure that is in "Zoom All" mode (displaying all time), will not
respond to play control, since it is already showing the entire time range.
Each feed group's play controls are distinct, and thus is is possible to play them independently.
Sometimes it is desirable to disconnect a figure from its play control. For example,
you may want to see a cumulative histogram over the entire Trace while still playing
other figures. You can do this by detaching ()
individual figures from the player.
- Stop. Stop play and reset all attached figures
to beginning of trace.
- Skip to previous bookmark.
- Reverse/Fast Rewind. Play the figures in
reverse. Clicking again increases to fast rewind, and again to a very fast rewind, before a third
click reverts to normal play speed.
- Pause/Play. Pause playing of the figure, or if it is already paused, resume playing.
- Play/Fast Forward. Play all attached
figures. Additional clicks increase speed as with the Reverse button.
- Skip to next bookmark. Advances the active bookmark.
- Play realtime. Advances to end of live feed and continue playing as new data arrives.